- About the Event
- Recently I have enjoyed creating abstract pictures using mainly watercolour and acrylics. Using the natural world and found objects as a stimulus, I combine colour and shape to reproduce the textures and patterns in nature. Tweet
- Event Type
- 01984 248017
- 07482 406062
- Opening Times
Sat 9th Sun 10th Mon 11th Tue 12th Wed 13th Thu 14th Fri 15th Sat 16th Sun 17th 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00
- Further Information
I have been an artist for most of my adult life, working in a range of media and as an illustrator of natural history, working on books and exhibitions.
Following the traditional methods and skills I was taught at art college, I enjoyed creating figurative paintings and drawings for many years. Recently, however, I have been exploring new techniques: using a range of objects as well as brushes to paint and incorporating other materials into my work. This has led to my skills and work developing in a completely new and exciting direction.
- Map Loading...
- 19 Golden HillWiveliscombeTauntonSomersetTA4 2NT
- For Venue Information
- 01984 248017
- Disabled Access
- No Disabled Access (Two steps into house.)
- No Toilets
- No Dogs
- Directions (By Car)
- From The Square in Wiveliscombe go along Silver Street into Golden Hill. Venue is on the left, opposite entrance to Old Brewery.
- Croft Way or North Street car parks.