- About the Event
- An exhibition full of colour and narrative and figurative in its style. Themes of nature, landscape and still life in oil, acrylic and watercolour by an artist who has made it her lifelong passion. Tweet
- Event Type
- Painting/Drawing/Illustration, Printmaking
- 01984 629180
- 07530 591133
- Opening Times
Sat 9th Sun 10th Mon 11th Tue 12th Wed 13th Thu 14th Fri 15th Sat 16th Sun 17th 10:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 17:30 Closed 10:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 17:30
- Further Information
- Map Loading...
- Myrtle Cottage13 High StreetWiveliscombeTauntonSomersetTA4 2JX
- For Venue Information
- 01984 629180
- Disabled Access
- Limited Disabled Access (Cobbled alleyway and footpath.)
- Toilets Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Tea and coffee.
- Directions (By Car)
- Off the B3227 at the traffic lights, turn up into the High Street and beside Wilkie, May Tuckwood Estate Agents, walk into and up a little cobbled alleyway and the house is at the end through a gate.
- Croft Way or North Street car parks.
- Further Info
- Exhibition in private home.
Events At This Venue
|Event Type||Event Title||Disciplines||Dates (see event page for full info)|
|Exhibition||Forkbeard Fantasy||Installation/Conceptual, Mixed Media, Painting/Drawing/Illustration, Photography/Film/New Media, Poetry/Fiction||9th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th|
|Exhibition||Louise Waugh||Painting/Drawing/Illustration, Printmaking||9th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th|