House of F
- Interactive, Fun, Exhibition and Workshops.
- About the Event
- House of 'F' returns fresh from the fun we had in the forest. This year we are 'far out'. Expect our usual variety of creativity, magic and fun for all featuring exhibition, craft workshops and cafe. Tweet
- Event Type
- Ceramics/Glass, Furniture, Installation/Conceptual, Jewellery, Lecture/Talk/Discussion, Mixed Media, Model Making, Music, Painting/Drawing/Illustration, Photography/Film/New Media, Poetry/Fiction, Sculpture/Carving, Street Event/Circus, Textiles/Fashion, Theatre
- 01823 400911
- Hourse of "F" Art
- Booking Info
- £1.00 to leave.
- Age Info
- All ages welcome - children to be accompanied by an adult.
- Opening Times
Sat 9th Sun 10th Mon 11th Tue 12th Wed 13th Thu 14th Fri 15th Sat 16th Sun 17th 11:00 - 18:00 Closed Closed Closed 13:00 - 18:00 13:00 - 18:00 13:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 13:00 - 18:00
- Further Info
- Workshop booking by email - mail4F.email@example.com
- Further Information
Fondest Felicitations to Friends, Fans and Followers of the nearly internationally Famous House of F. Following the Fun we had in the Forest in 2015, The House of F are pleased to Forecast that this year’s Foray into the Arts will be Flourishing, Further aField and it will be Far out! It is our good fortune to be sharing a Fantastic new venue with our Firm Friends and Potters, Fiona and Treston Holmes. So many Fanx to them.
The venue is called Kenley (or Fenley as we Favour!) and is to be Found in the Friendly Fringe Parish of Waterrow, less than Five minutes Further on From Hurstone Studios, for those that know it and with clear and Fetching signage for everyone else.
Our creative Formula will include Fairly Fine Art, Family Friendly craft workshops, Film and lots more. We are delighted to announce that the Feral Forest Fairies will be joining us From their Forest home and re-locating to Kenley for the Festival, the very Magical La La land will be re-Fashioned and open For visitors (please note, this has nothing to do with the Film of the same name, it is in Fact Far better!). The Far out Cafe will be available, providing Fishfingers, soup, tea and cake for you Fill up on.
To celebrate our Fifth year of Fabulousity we aim to be Further out than ever, inventing new words! and this year introducing the House of F Forum, an opportunity to Forge Friendships, Fund raise For Refugees and it will also be a Foundation For Furthering ideas and sharing thoughts on matters such as Fracking, Fake News, Fleeing War, Fairies Rights, Article Fifty or whatever else anyone Fancies.
On Saturday the 23rd we will be having our House of F Flea Market Featuring Wiveliscombe Artisan Market. The Hand Made Swop Shop will be back for you to bring and swop things you have made or Found.
New this year in addition to our Fantastic Facebook page we have our very own email address for information about and pre-booking of workshops contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like email updates From us please send us your contact email. As before there is a charge for workshops (to be decided) otherwise entry is Free with a small charge for leaving. Adults wearing Flares, Fairies (all ages/gender) and Children are Free to come and go.
The House of F considers itself most Fortunate to be Free to have Fun with Families and Friends within this Fantastic Festival that is the 10 parishes, we Find that it is important not to Forget that this is not so For other Families and Friends caught up in the Fathomless Feuds and Fighting we see in the world today, so many people having to Flee From their homes in Fear. House of F will be donating money raised from 'exit' Fee's and cups of tea to 'Solidaritea' an initiative run by local girls Lily Stephenson and Rosie Johnson. The girls are in currently in Belgrade serving tea and soup From the back of their van to refugees displaced by war.
So this year as House of F goes' Farrago'! we would like to extend a Fluffy hand of Friendship and welcome to everyone, here in our incredible community, those Further afield and to those who are our Fellow human beings so Far Far From Home.
- Map Loading...
- KenleyWaterrowWiveliscombeTauntonSomersetTA4 2AT
- For Venue Information
- 01823 400911
- Disabled Access
- Limited Disabled Access (Steps, inclines and some uneven surfaces.)
- Toilets Available
- No Dogs
- House of F cafe - Tea, coffee, soup, cake.
- Directions (By Car)
- From Wiveliscombe take the B3227 towards Bampton. Follow for approximately 3 miles. Just before the Rock Inn at Waterrow, take the left turn. Quarter of a mile on the left look for signage.
- Available - will be signposted.
- Further Info
- Enquiries welcome via email - mail4F.email@example.com or check our Facebook page.
Events At This Venue
|Event Type||Event Title||Disciplines||Dates (see event page for full info)|
|Exhibition||House of F||Ceramics/Glass, Furniture, Installation/Conceptual, Jewellery, Lecture/Talk/Discussion, Mixed Media, Model Making, Music, Painting/Drawing/Illustration, Photography/Film/New Media, Poetry/Fiction, Sculpture/Carving, Street Event/Circus, Textiles/Fashion, Theatre||9th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th|
|Exhibition||Treston Holmes Studio Ceramics||Ceramics/Glass||9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th|