- Stonemasonry and letter carving
- About the Event
- Liam is in his second year of studying banker masonry at Weymouth College. He uses relief and letter carving in his art. (Liam is in workshop both Sundays, Monday, Wednesday, Friday) Tweet
- Event Type
- Open Studio
- 01823 400225
- Opening Times
Sat 9th Sun 10th Mon 11th Tue 12th Wed 13th Thu 14th Fri 15th Sat 16th Sun 17th Closed 11:00 - 17:00 11:00 - 17:00 11:00 - 17:00 11:00 - 17:00 11:00 - 17:00 11:00 - 17:00 Closed 11:00 - 17:00
- Further Information
- Map Loading...
- The StableyardMilverton CourtHigh StreetMilvertonSomersetTA4 1NF
- For Venue Information
- 01984 624897
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Access with Assistance (One small step.)
- Toilets Available
- No Dogs
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- Directions (By Car)
- From St Michael's Hill, turn into High Street. At the top of the road Milverton Court entrance is on the left.
- No parking outside workshop. Please park on public road (High Street)
- Further Info
- Venue could be visited outside opening hours by appointment.
Events At This Venue
|Event Type||Event Title||Disciplines||Dates (see event page for full info)|
|Open Studio||Liam Ings-Reeves||Sculpture/Carving||10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th|
|Open Studio||Rachel Gundry||Books/Paper/Calligraphy, Sculpture/Carving||9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th|